In Colorado this week, male Democratic legislators assailed concealed-carry supporters and disparaged female students who refuse to depend on the government for protection. The Democrat-controlled House passed a statewide ban on concealed-carry weapons on college campuses, along with several other extreme gun-control measures that will undermine citizen safety and drive...
In response to:
Another incisive article, Michelle. My concern, as always, is that we can argue the points rationally on this gun issue and every issue that erodes our rights, but the Democrats and their allies/coalitions are not listening. The very purpose of disarming Americans is part of the Cloward-Pivan/Rules for Radicals strategy. It is all about the Democrat Party gaining more and more leverage over America's governance and her economic sovereignty, not to mention our personal freedoms. The Alinskyite nature of Obama's policy ends need to be outed by every conservative journalist and not just the arguments within each issue. The real wrecking ball in action is the destruction of this nation as a Republic. www.patriotsafire.blog.com
If radical gun-grabbers have their way, your daughters, mothers and grandmothers will have nothing but whistles, pens and bodily fluids to defend themselves against violent attackers and sexual predators. Women of all ages, races and political backgrounds should be up in arms over the coordinated attack on their right to bear arms.
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago