We all know that the sheet anchor of our liberties is the Declaration of Independence. The president himself quoted Thomas Jefferson's most famous line in his inaugural address earlier this week. He recognized that all men and women are created equal and endowed...
Obama and his surrogates in the media are relentless in telling us that times have changed and therefore our Constitution, as a "living document," must also change with the times. This is not true and never will be true. Yes, our society has changed radically. Our youth and 20s-30s generation think by images and sound bites and no longer by logic and reason. What has not changed are the things George Washington and our early patriots lived for, the things they fought for, and so many died for. We still live for them and we must still fight for them even unto the death. They are the things imperishable to the survival of our nation. They are the breath of our Liberty as Americans. Lest We Forget. www.patriosafire.blog.com
Here is an uncomfortable pop quiz: Who has killed more children, Adam Lanza or Barack Obama? We'll hold off on the answer for a few paragraphs while we look at the state of governmental excess -- including killing -- in America. But you can probably guess the correct answer from the manner in which I have posed the question.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago