10) Washington was a role model for many, even as a youth.
9) Washington epitomized courage.
8) Washington wasn't afraid of public opinion or challenging the status quo.
7) Washington was a man of integrity and character yet just as human as the rest of us.
6) Washington was a first-class servant leader who walked what he talked.
5) Washington didn't allow personal obstacles to stop his service to God, his family and his country.
4) Washington was a devoted family man.
Here are the remaining three...