Saul Alinsky was a brilliant man. Evil, but brilliant. Unfortunately, whether we like it or not, everyone on the Left from the President on down is playing by his rules in the political arena. Not all liberals have read his book or know his name, but his tactics have become universal. Sadly for conservatives, when two evenly matched forces go head-to-head outside of a fairy tale, the side that tries to play nice usually ends up with its head in a box. So, don't lie or become an evil person like Alinsky, but learn from what he wrote and give...
It is a compliment to be "booted" off of the republican party websites and the tea party websites as well now that they choose to parrot the standard repetitious indoctrinating rhetoric spewed out by media (all of media) manipulating them to believe they have formed their own opinions when they are simply obedient to the opinion "suggested" by their betters.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago