Saul Alinsky was a brilliant man. Evil, but brilliant. Unfortunately, whether we like it or not, everyone on the Left from the President on down is playing by his rules in the political arena. Not all liberals have read his book or know his name, but his tactics have become universal. Sadly for conservatives, when two evenly matched forces go head-to-head outside of a fairy tale, the side that tries to play nice usually ends up with its head in a box. So, don't lie or become an evil person like Alinsky, but learn from what he wrote and give...
The word "conservative" has not entirely. but some unappealing connotations within it, especially when it replaces the word "constitutionalist." I cannot understand what it is about proclaiming constitutional loyalty that most Americans avoid or have forgotten about it in this long and sufferable ignorance perpetuated by a corrupt media. Democracy for example, does not equate with liberty or fairness or anything else it is so often credited to mean. It leads to mob rule. We are a constitutional republic within it are democratic processes. Conservativism is just another word that is too flexible like "independent" for defining one's political beliefs. We either defend our constitution or we don't.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago