To all, How many of you are concerned with unsustainable budget deficits, unsustainable debts, and endless printing of money by the Federal Reserve Bank? There are solutions to these problems. Check out the following website (see below): www.constitutionliberty.com Sign up for the Newsletter! Thanks.
The story in last week's WSJ really hits home about how trillions of dollars and Euros can find its way to the most unusual uses. In Spain some of that LTRO cash found its way to that nation's famous but fading bullfighting industry. Now loans are available for would-be season ticket buyers. The idea is just in time for the industry and the return of Juan Padilla. Gorged five months ago, the bull's horn entered through the jaw, and popped out an eyeball. While Padilla called his comeback a couple weeks ago a "dream come true", he admitted his family was...
- Was the Aurora theater shooting “foreseeable” by owners? Jazz Shaw 18 mins ago
- US ponders military intervention in Syria as well as Iraq Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago