To all, What if it was true that the Federal Income Tax we pay goes to the Federal Reserve Bank, which in turn lends that money to commercial banking institutions at a discount rate, and those banks lend it back to us in the form of "credit cards, mortgages, and other loans" at interest? What if this were true? Find out. Check out the following website (see below): www.constitutionliberty.com Sign up for the Newsletter! Thanks.
Despite the disappointing jobs report for March, it’s very difficult to make a realistic case that the economy is falling off a cliff, or that some kind of double-dip recession is on the way. Or that a Ben Bernanke QE3 is likely.
Sure, the 120,000 gain in nonfarm payrolls -- roughly half of expectations -- is causing a downgrade in growth psychology. Ditto for the 31,000 drop in household employment. But if you smooth out these numbers over three months, payrolls have averaged a 212,000 increase, while small-business household jobs are still up a big 415,000.
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 17 hours ago