To all, What if it was true that the Federal Income Tax we pay goes to the Federal Reserve Bank, which in turn lends that money to commercial banking institutions at a discount rate, and those banks lend it back to us in the form of "credit cards, mortgages, and other loans" at interest? What if this were true? Find out. Check out the following website (see below): www.constitutionliberty.com Sign up for the Newsletter! Thanks.
Despite the disappointing jobs report for March, it’s very difficult to make a realistic case that the economy is falling off a cliff, or that some kind of double-dip recession is on the way. Or that a Ben Bernanke QE3 is likely.
Sure, the 120,000 gain in nonfarm payrolls -- roughly half of expectations -- is causing a downgrade in growth psychology. Ditto for the 31,000 drop in household employment. But if you smooth out these numbers over three months, payrolls have averaged a 212,000 increase, while small-business household jobs are still up a big 415,000.
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago