Recently, I discussed the company Freight Car America, Inc. (RAIL) with Clay Mahaffey, the Chief Analyst of the National Eagles and Angels Association on the "Stock Watch" segment of my nationally syndicated radio program "The George Jarkesy Show". Freight Car America is a manufacturer of rail cars, and they specialize in cars made of aluminum. Below is the transcript of our discussion regarding Freight Car America , and its prospects over the next few years. The stock is currently trading around 22.00 and it seems like the industry has some bright days ahead! We also discuss...
In response to:
John Adams - "Fear is the foundation of most governments; but it is so sordid and brutal a passion, and renders men in whose breasts it predominates so stupid and miserable" Check out the website below: www.constitutionliberty.com Sign up for the Newsletter! Thanks.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 1 minute ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago