Recently, I discussed the company Freight Car America, Inc. (RAIL) with Clay Mahaffey, the Chief Analyst of the National Eagles and Angels Association on the "Stock Watch" segment of my nationally syndicated radio program "The George Jarkesy Show". Freight Car America is a manufacturer of rail cars, and they specialize in cars made of aluminum. Below is the transcript of our discussion regarding Freight Car America , and its prospects over the next few years. The stock is currently trading around 22.00 and it seems like the industry has some bright days ahead! We also discuss...
In response to:
John Adams - "Fear is the foundation of most governments; but it is so sordid and brutal a passion, and renders men in whose breasts it predominates so stupid and miserable" Check out the website below: www.constitutionliberty.com Sign up for the Newsletter! Thanks.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 6 hours ago