Yesterday was another one of those strange days when gold was “down” on higher prices than the day before.
Gold was trading down $0.13 to $1,657.32 and silver was up a penny to $32.62. That lowers the silver/gold ratio to 50.8, the largest overnight swing in the ratio we’ve seen in quite a while.
A new ebook by Michael
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago