Yesterday was another one of those strange days when gold was “down” on higher prices than the day before.
Gold was trading down $0.13 to $1,657.32 and silver was up a penny to $32.62. That lowers the silver/gold ratio to 50.8, the largest overnight swing in the ratio we’ve seen in quite a while.
A new ebook by Michael
- Rand Paul to Ted Cruz: Stop mischaracterizing my foreign policy views Allahpundit 13 minutes ago
- Video: Feds probing Maryland ObamaCare exchange Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- Nancy Pelosi: A Republican friend of mine told me that his party is “indifferent” to “really hungry children,” you know Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis; Update: Goal achieved Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago