What happened to discussions about the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and our founding fathers? Why are these issues no longer discussed? If you share these concerns, check out the website (see below). CONSTITUTIONLIBERTY.C0M Sign up for the Newsletter! Thanks.
With gas prices continuing to climb, there is an ever-increasing quest for ways to find a culprit that can carry the blame. More and more, the finger pointing is focused on the overseas sale of US petroleum product—with the belief being that selling American resources to the highest bidder increases the price of gasoline at the pump. This idea has made strange bedfellows of Fox News host Bill O’Reilly and Congressman Ed Markey (D-MA).
Addressing gas prices, O’Reilly claims: “They are much higher because the oil companies are shipping their products overseas.” Representative Markey (of the
- Did Cuomo obstruct his own anti-corruption crusade? Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Planned Parenthood teen sex education: You could get tied to a tree … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Paul Ryan, 2016? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama: I don’t watch the news because I usually already know the stuff they’re reporting Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Perdue grabs surprise runoff victory over Kingston in Georgia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Putin signals total disregard for the West as rebels take down two more Ukrainian planes Noah Rothman 4 hours ago