After a few weeks of recess, Members of Congress will return this week to address a number of issues, including the budget, transportation bill and Buffet Rule. One of the issues that will likely come to a vote in the U.S. Senate in the coming weeks is a joint resolution of disapproval under the Congressional Review Act, which seeks to reverse a recent regulation promulgated by the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB). The change amends workplace election procedures limiting the ability of employers, especially smaller ones, from obtaining the fair representation and legal counsel they need to communicate with employees about...
In response to:
What happened to our Constitution, Bill of Rights, and freedoms? What happened to the prosperity that we enjoyed? Why is our nation going deeper into debt? If you share these concerns check out the website (see below): CONSTITUTIONLIBERTY. COM Sign up for the Newsletter! Thanks.
- Rand Paul on abortion: “We’re not changing any of the laws until the country is persuaded otherwise” Allahpundit 30 minutes ago
- Video: Feds bust prep-school drug ring Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Has al-Qaeda taken over a secret US base in Libya? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NYT poll shows Pryor up 10 in Arkansas Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Lavrov: Russia will respond in Ukraine if interests “attacked” … like we did in 2008 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- WaPo columnist: Home ownership is a lousy investment Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago