Barack Obama has "already held more re-election fundraising events than every elected president since Richard Nixon combined." Yet, despite the fact that he has been campaigning almost non-stop since the 2010 election, aside from trying to steal credit from the SEALs for killing Osama Bin Laden, you very seldom hear Obama talk about his record. This is especially noteworthy because like him or hate him, Obama has passed a lot of legislation. So, if Barack Obama has such an extensive record, why is it that Republicans are the ones that are always talking about it while Obama tries to...
What happened to our U.S. Constitution? We still speak Republicans vs. Democrats -- liberals vs. conserveratives? Does that really mean anything today? Has the paradigm shifted to the Constitution, Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence instead of Fox News, MSNBC talking points. If you agree -- check out the following information (see below) www.constitutionliberty. com Sign up for the Newsletter! Check out upcoming book (facebook) "Constitutional Guide to Commerce, Manufacturing, & Free Enterprise" http://tinyurl.com/8796ogw
- Federal judge to IRS: Explain these “lost” e-mails, please … under oath Ed Morrissey 32 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 12 hours ago