Good question. To a large extent, we really can’t answer, even though a full 24 months has elapsed since Dodd-Frank became law. Why? Because many of the rules remain unwritten, creating tremendous uncertainty among affected firms and consumers. Dodd-Frank didn’t so much create new rules as create the institutions that would set up the rules....
Dodd/Frank: Dangerous Dead End to Hyperinflation. Check out (see below): www.constitutionliberty. com Sign up for the Newsletter! Thanks.
It’s been two years since President Obama signed the Wall Street-reform bill that has come to be known as Dodd-Frank. So has it succeeded in creating “safer and more modern rules of the road for the financial industry,” as Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner claims?
- Jim Webb: I’m seriously thinking of running for president as a Democrat Allahpundit 21 mins ago
- Climate change so important that cable news ignored Obama’s UN speech Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Bill O’Reilly: Why not raise a 25,000-man global mercenary army to fight ISIS? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Semi-retired president now saluting Marines with coffee in hand Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: MNsure renewal process nonexistent Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Pentagon: ‘Years’ of war ahead in Syria and Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago