Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
This is now my opinion also. Since we are up against a media who is not going to report and a Republican congress who is too chicken to do what David has said to do, I don't see any other alternative. They should call Obama out and name his crimes (so to speak) and then say to the American people that they are diametrically opposed to what he (obama) is doing, but since he won the election they are going to submit to his plans. Let him OWN the mess!! And a mess it will be. When the people start suffering they may listen and IMPEACH. Lord knows there are plenty of grounds to do so.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 43 mins ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Jim Webb: I’m seriously thinking of running for president as a Democrat Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Climate change so important that cable news ignored Obama’s UN speech Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Bill O’Reilly: Why not raise a 25,000-man global mercenary army to fight ISIS? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Semi-retired president now saluting Marines with coffee in hand Allahpundit 3 hours ago