Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
This is now my opinion also. Since we are up against a media who is not going to report and a Republican congress who is too chicken to do what David has said to do, I don't see any other alternative. They should call Obama out and name his crimes (so to speak) and then say to the American people that they are diametrically opposed to what he (obama) is doing, but since he won the election they are going to submit to his plans. Let him OWN the mess!! And a mess it will be. When the people start suffering they may listen and IMPEACH. Lord knows there are plenty of grounds to do so.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 39 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago