Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
This is now my opinion also. Since we are up against a media who is not going to report and a Republican congress who is too chicken to do what David has said to do, I don't see any other alternative. They should call Obama out and name his crimes (so to speak) and then say to the American people that they are diametrically opposed to what he (obama) is doing, but since he won the election they are going to submit to his plans. Let him OWN the mess!! And a mess it will be. When the people start suffering they may listen and IMPEACH. Lord knows there are plenty of grounds to do so.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 22 mins ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Dems accuse David Perdue of signing girl’s “torso.” Was signing insulin pump Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quinnipiac poll: Udall not gaining on Gardner in the home stretch Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House: Obama didn’t really mean it when he said a vote for Nunn is a vote for a Dem majority Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Report: As many as seven wounded in shooting at Washington school; Update: One victim dead; Update: Motive? Allahpundit 4 hours ago