Racial Double Standards

Patricia563 Wrote: Jun 20, 2012 4:25 PM
No offense, but half of all Americans are not Democrats. If it was, then Democrats would always win. But since there are Republicans, Democrats, AND Independants, you cannot claim half of all Americans are Democrats!

Racial Double Standards

Patricia563 Wrote: Jun 20, 2012 4:22 PM
What gets me about this campaign is how the talk about the "Failed Policies of _____" Exactly what Policies are bad? Which ones would you scrap and why after 3 1/2 years have you not scrapped them? Why is everything the fault of "Wall Street"? Why isn't it the fault of people who didn't pay their mortgages? A financial house is built on the premise that people with money will invest in a bank. That bank will loan money to people who need it with the understanding that they not only pay back what they borrowed but also interest, thus paying for the money they borrowed. When people don't pay back what they borrowed, let alone the interest. So was the fail policy loaning to people who couldn't pay it back?

Racial Double Standards

Patricia563 Wrote: Jun 20, 2012 3:08 PM
Oh my God. Tell me you are not condeming something that isn't even born yet?

Racial Double Standards

Patricia563 Wrote: Jun 20, 2012 2:58 PM
Jealousy and resentment, thy name is any person stands around wringing their hands and crying "It's not fair."

Racial Double Standards

Patricia563 Wrote: Jun 20, 2012 2:56 PM
I welcome any group (I don't care what color, sex, or political group they affliate with) to come to my voting station to try to intimidate me. I suspect the Black Panthers are no better than the Klu Klux Klan. The minute good people stand up to them and say you will not spew your racist hate here, they will slink back into the hole they came from.

Racial Double Standards

Patricia563 Wrote: Jun 20, 2012 2:51 PM
Theory is not synonymous with fact. Theory is not proof.

Racial Double Standards

Patricia563 Wrote: Jun 20, 2012 2:46 PM
Allison, do you really believe that if Obama supportors should lose their first reaction is rioting? If so, why should that encourage anyone to support Obama? If a group of people don't get their way they are going to throw a tantrum? Really. You find that acceptable and are reason to give in to them? I don't vote for someone because I am afraid of the reaction of a group of people. i vote for a person I think will further the cause of the American People...not just one group.

Racial Double Standards

Patricia563 Wrote: Jun 20, 2012 1:18 PM
Seriously? So you'll go pay money to watch a bad actor in a bad movie because it is diverse, rather than a good money and a good actor regardless of skin color? Really? I personally will watch any Will Smith movie or Denzel Washington movie over any Adam Sandler, any number of white actors because Will Smith and Denzel Washington are good actors. I don't give a DAMN about their skin color. And I want you to tell both of those actors that they didn't have the merit for their careers. REALLY!!!!

Racial Double Standards

Patricia563 Wrote: Jun 20, 2012 1:08 PM
So what is so special about the Negroid Race that they aren't racists? In your opinion of course!

Racial Double Standards

Patricia563 Wrote: Jun 20, 2012 1:07 PM
Wow...you really do have a double standard. You make a mistake no big deal. Your opponent makes a mistake...you are all up in arms. On this article alone I have counted a number of time where you are contradicting yourself. In one post you say history is not important. In another you decide it is. Does this mean you are simply spouting off without any firm stance on which to stand?

Racial Double Standards

Patricia563 Wrote: Jun 20, 2012 1:00 PM
I would absolutely love a world in which my character and skills were what was used to describe me. NOT the color of my skin, my sex, my age, nor my sexual orientation. I want my character and skill to determine my ability to do a job...not anything else. And why don't you want the same Allison?