Back in 2009, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said we were "a nation of cowards" on matters of race. Permit me to be brave and run a few assertions by you just to see whether we're on the same page. There should be two standards for civilized conduct: one for whites, which is higher, and another for blacks, which is lower. In other words, in the name of justice and fair play, blacks should not be held accountable to the same standards that whites are and should not be criticized for conduct that we'd deem disgusting and racist if said or...
The fact that you posted the list rebutes your claim to a "sharp rapier wit." That list was bigoted and nastily written. You did not gain anything and lost even more standing. I find some of the responses to your posts on here equally nauseating. However, I have to admit, if you are going to post on here, you should be sure what you post is factual. If it is not, then you will face ridicule for posting inaccuracies. Further, if you don't like the responses, nothing says you have to lower yourself to their level in retaliation. Try not posting. Most intelligent people will disregard a poster when they stoop to throwing around names and profanity (and yes I include some of the nastier comments thrown at you).
- Business groups “blindsided” by Obama overtime redefinition Ed Morrissey 22 minutes ago
- Video: Criminal probe opening in GM recall? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jolly win has Dems worried about ObamaCare … messaging Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Did Flight 370 continue for four more hours in flight? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago