Back in 2009, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said we were "a nation of cowards" on matters of race. Permit me to be brave and run a few assertions by you just to see whether we're on the same page. There should be two standards for civilized conduct: one for whites, which is higher, and another for blacks, which is lower. In other words, in the name of justice and fair play, blacks should not be held accountable to the same standards that whites are and should not be criticized for conduct that we'd deem disgusting and racist if said or...
The fact that you posted the list rebutes your claim to a "sharp rapier wit." That list was bigoted and nastily written. You did not gain anything and lost even more standing. I find some of the responses to your posts on here equally nauseating. However, I have to admit, if you are going to post on here, you should be sure what you post is factual. If it is not, then you will face ridicule for posting inaccuracies. Further, if you don't like the responses, nothing says you have to lower yourself to their level in retaliation. Try not posting. Most intelligent people will disregard a poster when they stoop to throwing around names and profanity (and yes I include some of the nastier comments thrown at you).
- Meriam Ibrahim lands in Italy, on way to US Ed Morrissey 23 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 12 hours ago