Here's my question: Why are the horrors of Nazism so well-known and widely condemned but not those of socialism and communism? What goes untaught -- and possibly is covered up -- is that socialist and communist ideas have produced the greatest evil in mankind's history. You say, "Williams, what in the world are you talking about? Socialists, communists and their fellow...
Your argument is weak, made of straw. Do you think the German people voted Hitler in because he ran on a platform to start a world take over and murder Jews in death camps? By the way, the Germans considered themselves a democracy. They VOTED for someone who's intent was hidden from them. Gee, sound familiar? " The only requirement is that one has to believe in the primacy of the state over individual rights."
In Europe, especially in Germany, hoisting a swastika-emblazoned Nazi flag is a crime. For decades after World War II, people have hunted down and sought punishment for Nazi murderers, who were responsible for the deaths of more than 20 million people.
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 2 mins ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago