Alas, we still have Rick Santorum saying Obamacare is the same as what he calls "Romneycare"; the otherwise brilliant Mickey Kaus sniffing that if states can mandate insurance purchases, then we're "not talking about some basic individual liberty to not purchase stuff" (no, just the nation's founding document, which protects "basic individual liberties" by putting constraints on Congress); and the former law professor, Barack Obama, alleging that a "good example" of judicial activism would be the Supreme Court (in his...
In response to:
Like Bush did to the Taliban? Really? Don't you mean Clinton? The Taliban was already in control of Afghanistan and harboring Al Qaeda by the time Bush took office. (I'm not serious about Clinton making enemies with the Taliban, because I don't live in an alternate reality)
The reason tea partiers carried signs saying "Read the Constitution!" was that we were hoping people would read the Constitution.
- Family friend tells WaPo: Yes, Darren Wilson did suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 17 mins ago
- Let’s play ‘What if a GOP’er Said It’ with Harry Reid’s racially insensitive jokes Noah Rothman 56 mins ago
- NATO: Russia has moved artillery units and personnel into Ukraine Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Hamas executes “collaborators” as Israeli air strikes target leadership Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 3 hours ago