Alas, we still have Rick Santorum saying Obamacare is the same as what he calls "Romneycare"; the otherwise brilliant Mickey Kaus sniffing that if states can mandate insurance purchases, then we're "not talking about some basic individual liberty to not purchase stuff" (no, just the nation's founding document, which protects "basic individual liberties" by putting constraints on Congress); and the former law professor, Barack Obama, alleging that a "good example" of judicial activism would be the Supreme Court (in his...
In response to:
There is no debate. This bill is clearly unconstitutional. President "Obey-me" is nothing but a power-hungry control freak who wishes to impose his mandates for everything on all of us. If this stands, the best thing to do is go fishing. Enjoy the last few years of this great country.
The reason tea partiers carried signs saying "Read the Constitution!" was that we were hoping people would read the Constitution.
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 20 minutes ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Video: DNC 2016 convention bid invites go to Las Vegas, and … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- GOP Senate candidate’s ad: Meet the doctor who saved my baby’s life Allahpundit 3 hours ago