It is no surprise by now that the White House is engaged in a full-blown cover-up of the 9/11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya. First, the Obama administration blamed a YouTube video insulting Islam for the violence, saying a mob protesting the film got out of control, leading to the deaths of U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens, Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty and Information Management Officer Sean Smith. We now know through multiple reports and emails that the White House and as many as 400 national security officials knew within two hours of the attack that...
In response to:
I have been looking for an answer to this. If you know, please advise... Who told the White House on Sept 11 and 12, that a protest about a movie that had been on You Tube for over a year, got out of hand and led to the 7 hour attack on the Libyan Embassies? The State Department says they never did. Likewise with the CIA, NSA. Plus, direct communications from the Embassy employees. The White House keeps saying it was given bad/wrong information but who are they saying provided the video protest version?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 5 hours ago