Black Africans know this. That is why so many seek to live in the United States. Decades ago, the number of black Africans who had immigrated to the United States had already surpassed the...
I wonder what Martin Luther King would say if he saw, maybe not typical, but many young black men in 'gansta garb' , listen to their talk, their music and see how they acted. He would be proud of the many that were in college, working hard, building their communities and families, but I cannot think that as he saw the street gangs, drug dealers he would be in deep dispair. Many years ago when Jesse Jackson was young and not yet a 'big name', he told the young black students 'you go to school and DEMAND an education'. He also said that no one need smell because a bar of soap is only a nickel (it was really a long time ago). People marched in the streets and faced physical and mental pain because they knew things could be better.
In light of the tragic killing of black teenager Trayvon Martin -- and the manufactured hysteria surrounding it -- one thing needs to be stated as clearly and as often as possible: The United States is the least racist and least xenophobic country in the world. Foreigners of every race, ethnicity, and religion know this. Most Americans suspect this. Most black Americans and the entire left deny this.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago