The latest Benghazi lie to crumble like a cigar ash was the assurance from White House spokesman Jay Carney that four State department employees had been fired for their mishandling of the situation following an internal report that found security to have been "grossly inadequate." On Dec. 20, Carney told reporters "Accountability has been brought to bear with regard to four individuals, who are very senior." Major news organizations reported that Eric Boswell, assistant secretary of state in charge of security,...
One of the side videos on Townhall last week asked important question, but a little too late! He asked "How can a man who was raised by a black father who hated America, sent to a white mother who hated America, attended a Church led by a black who hated America and married a woman who hated America until she was finally proud of America because it nominated a black man who has no pride in America become President"? By his own statements and actions he has no great love for this country and what are the powers behind him to get him into this place and what are the objectives for all this? I think that in the next four years we will see the answer.
Lyndon Johnson, step aside. Barack Obama is far more deserving than you ever were of the term "credibility gap."
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 6 mins ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago