A thought just struck me, if 'Women's' rights must include government paying for her birth control and abortions, why isn't it just as important for 'men's' rights to have the government pay for his birth control and vasectemys, and that only has to be done once.? There certainly are more men going around and creating babies and then leaving, than there are women going from man to man and having those babies. Wouldn't it be to women's advantage to know that the men can't create babies? That would be more of a 'right' for women, to know the men can't create babies. Maybe the most important issue is 'chilrens' rights- they are really the ones paying for their 'parent's' rights.
An article earlier this year in Politico speculated that this presidential election may be the first one ever to be decided by women. The Obama campaign understands this, and has trotted out a series of ditzy female celebrities to declare their support for Obama because he is for “women’s rights.” Eva Longoria, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Ashley Judd, Scarlett Johansson and others have come out publicly with statements within the past few weeks. Longoria spoke at the Democratic National Convention, and has said, "There is an attack on women’s health care and President Obama's policies are the only ones that are...
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago