Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
the most tolerant of us, aren't tolerant at all.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago