Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
the most tolerant of us, aren't tolerant at all.
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 53 minutes ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago