Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
the most tolerant of us, aren't tolerant at all.
- Great news: 36% of Americans can name all three branches of government Allahpundit 23 mins ago
- US Navy spying on private citizens? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Senate’s possible 2016 hopefuls gambling that ISIS war will be unpopular soon Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Biden to women’s conference: I miss Republicans like Bob Packwood Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Bob Beckel: Get ready for an October surprise, Republicans Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Cardinals clash over divorce, communion ahead of Vatican synod Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago