Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
the most tolerant of us, aren't tolerant at all.
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 59 minutes ago
- Biofuels producers: No really, this is the year biofuels are going to take off, for serious Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Why not Mike Pence in 2016? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: That recent deceleration in healthcare spending? Yeah, that’s probably over Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- New Fox ensemble show to feature Townhall’s Katie Pavlich as contributor Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago