Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
the most tolerant of us, aren't tolerant at all.
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago