Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
the most tolerant of us, aren't tolerant at all.
- Rand Paul on abortion: “We’re not changing any of the laws until the country is persuaded otherwise” Allahpundit 40 minutes ago
- Video: Feds bust prep-school drug ring Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Has al-Qaeda taken over a secret US base in Libya? Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- NYT poll shows Pryor up 10 in Arkansas Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Lavrov: Russia will respond in Ukraine if interests “attacked” … like we did in 2008 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- WaPo columnist: Home ownership is a lousy investment Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago