Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
What’s the matter, Bob? Can’t stand it that people are finally learning the TRUTH? That we the people have woken up to the lies of omission and commission by the MSM, the Propaganda Ministry, and that it’s upsetting the Progressive/Communist plans to destroy us from within? That we the people WILL hold each of you traitors responsible for your actions and that eventually hope to see you tried in a court of law for your criminal and unconstitutional actions? That Obama, the lying, Marxist, divider-in-chief is being revealed for the traitor he is, because we’re actually researching his unconstitutional and even illegal actions? Bob, our First Amendment is ONLY meant for those who want to destroy us? Liberals, who claim to be the...
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 6 mins ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 47 mins ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: The only technology that Americans really wanted from the future will soon be real Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obamacare users pitched for voter registration Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago