Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
What’s the matter, Bob? Can’t stand it that people are finally learning the TRUTH? That we the people have woken up to the lies of omission and commission by the MSM, the Propaganda Ministry, and that it’s upsetting the Progressive/Communist plans to destroy us from within? That we the people WILL hold each of you traitors responsible for your actions and that eventually hope to see you tried in a court of law for your criminal and unconstitutional actions? That Obama, the lying, Marxist, divider-in-chief is being revealed for the traitor he is, because we’re actually researching his unconstitutional and even illegal actions? Bob, our First Amendment is ONLY meant for those who want to destroy us? Liberals, who claim to be the...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 6 hours ago