Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
That is evident from his running around still in campaign mode trying to convince the masses--other than a couple of neighbors who had yard signs I can't find too many who voted for him.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Addressing James Foley’s murder, Obama speaks loudly and leaves the stick at home Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- Washington wonders: Why did Obama bother to come back from vacation? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon: Darren Wilson must be vigorously prosecuted Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Semi-retired President to issue daily communique at 12:45 ET (pledged) Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- World Jewish Congress president asks, “Who will stand up for the Christians?” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Police sources to NYT: Witnesses, forensics prove Wilson sustained an injury during his confrontation with Michael Brown Allahpundit 4 hours ago