Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
AND that is precisely what these dingbats don't see.......all the people you mentioned live large....never mind that their constituents are barely scraping by. I have students working 2 jobs and driving unreliable cars but they voted for this guy.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Media reacts to Lois Lerner’s new email: ‘Hard to argue’ no political bias there Noah Rothman 18 minutes ago
- Comforting: Syria-trained American suicide bomber traveled to U.S. undetected Noah Rothman 58 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 12 hours ago