Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
AND that is precisely what these dingbats don't see.......all the people you mentioned live large....never mind that their constituents are barely scraping by. I have students working 2 jobs and driving unreliable cars but they voted for this guy.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ryan and Murray announce budget deal Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Alan Grayson scammed out of millions…for the second time Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Doom: Obama’s approval hits new low, congressional Dems in trouble in new Quinnipiac poll Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Big Wind wins protection from eagle-death prosecutions, but the production tax credit is still up in the air Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Hot topic in jihadi circles: Is sodomy okay if it’s designed to make space for a bomb? Allahpundit 7 hours ago