Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
How do we fund it ???
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 11 hours ago