Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
How do we fund it ???
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- AFP Defending the Dream Summit: Day 1 Ed Morrissey 27 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 11 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 12 hours ago