Democrats appear to have the upper hand on the politics of the fiscal cliff, which might explain their brash pronouncements and mind-blowing conceptualization of "compromise." This morning I outlined three possible contingencies for Republicans, none of which is especially attractive. But is there a fourth way? The GOP's dilemma is a doozy. Their opponents, emboldened by the election, are pushing for counter-productive tax hikes on "the rich" -- a politically popular...
Just let Obama have his way and really own the mess---depression unemployment was 25%
- Biofuels producers: No really, this is the year biofuels are going to take off, for serious Erika Johnsen 18 minutes ago
- Why not Mike Pence in 2016? Allahpundit 59 minutes ago
- Report: That recent deceleration in healthcare spending? Yeah, that’s probably over Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- New Fox ensemble show to feature Townhall’s Katie Pavlich as contributor Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Surprise: Democrat-aligned groups vastly out-raising conservative counterparts in 2014 Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Obama to faith leaders: I have no plans for an executive amnesty on immigration Allahpundit 2 hours ago