Turning the other cheek has its limits.
I remember burned bodies being dragged in the streets.
According to Fox, about 70% are really worried about where this dufus is taking us. I am part of that group, but I worried in 2008 after reading the Corsi book and more in 2012 after seeing Obama's America 2016. He is a runaway train and virtually unstoppable.
I can think of a couple of guys who would rather be water-boarded than their fate in the orange jumpsuits. Too bad Diane's panties are not in a twist over 3000 Americans that were suffocated or incinerated. I have lost all respect for her.

Ferguson Won't Go Away

Pat1392 Wrote: Dec 04, 2014 8:22 PM
Michael had some culpability in his own death. Eric in New York did not. The police over reached. However, any school principal needs to have a discussion with 10 -18 yea olds about what is expected behavior when confronted by the police when they have toy guns. Cleveland should never have happened. Get non-uniformed police to talk to the kids.

Beware of Our Betters

Pat1392 Wrote: Nov 25, 2014 10:32 AM
People had their heads in the clouds when they elected this guy, I am afraid we are going to get a hard landing before he is gone. I am hoping January 2017 comes off without a hitch, but I would not bet on it.

Obama's Immigration Order Dispels Fear

Pat1392 Wrote: Nov 23, 2014 8:19 PM
We have enough kids here in need of foster care. We need no more.

Obama's Immigration Order Dispels Fear

Pat1392 Wrote: Nov 23, 2014 8:17 PM
True, but here they are automatic. Fly in, drop the package, and boom we have a new citizen.

Obama's Immigration Order Dispels Fear

Pat1392 Wrote: Nov 23, 2014 8:14 PM
As I said, no citizenship for the parents, no vote EVER. I would like to see the law about being born here to non- citizens revoked back to 2000. Those kids who are now 14 would be required to stay in school and out of trouble and let them apply when they are 21.

Obama's Immigration Order Dispels Fear

Pat1392 Wrote: Nov 23, 2014 10:29 AM
The child did not break the law, the parents did. Allow them to stay, work and pay taxes. No citizenship, no vote for them ever. Friend from Europe paid 10K for the family along with 4 years of paperwork an vetting before getting the go ahead 17 years ago.