They're looking at key questions from the campaign, like how much of Barack Obama's victory was attributable to Hispanic support. They're also looking at the Hispanic electorate itself to see how big a role immigration, versus a wide range of other issues, played in voting decisions. The goal, of course, is to win a larger portion of the Hispanic vote, but first to take...
In response to:
11/28 good morning! hage.
After moments of panic in the immediate aftermath of Mitt Romney's defeat, some Republicans and conservatives are regaining their equilibrium on the issue of what the GOP should do about immigration and the Hispanic vote.
- Video: Baltimore schools spend stimulus dollars on … makeovers? Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- Lerner signed IRS cover letters to conservative groups demanding intrusive tax-exemption info — after she learned what was going on Allahpundit 59 minutes ago
- Assad regime to attend Geneva talks, says Russia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Did Eric Holder lie in Congressional testimony last week? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- State Dept spokeswoman protecting “my building leadership” joins their ranks Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Why has Cindy Thomas not been called to testify on IRS corruption? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago