They're looking at key questions from the campaign, like how much of Barack Obama's victory was attributable to Hispanic support. They're also looking at the Hispanic electorate itself to see how big a role immigration, versus a wide range of other issues, played in voting decisions. The goal, of course, is to win a larger portion of the Hispanic vote, but first to take...
In response to:
11/28 good morning! hage.
After moments of panic in the immediate aftermath of Mitt Romney's defeat, some Republicans and conservatives are regaining their equilibrium on the issue of what the GOP should do about immigration and the Hispanic vote.
- Intel and military sources: We could have hit “Khorasan” in June Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Sources: DOJ won’t file civil-rights charges against George Zimmerman for shooting Trayvon Martin Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Panetta memoir blames Obama for collapse in Iraq Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola; Update: 100? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago