They're looking at key questions from the campaign, like how much of Barack Obama's victory was attributable to Hispanic support. They're also looking at the Hispanic electorate itself to see how big a role immigration, versus a wide range of other issues, played in voting decisions. The goal, of course, is to win a larger portion of the Hispanic vote, but first to take...
In response to:
11/28 good morning! hage.
After moments of panic in the immediate aftermath of Mitt Romney's defeat, some Republicans and conservatives are regaining their equilibrium on the issue of what the GOP should do about immigration and the Hispanic vote.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 4 hours ago