During the tour, I often wished that every American Jew could have seen and heard what was said about Jews and Israel and how much time was devoted to Jews and Israel. The two non-Jews, Jon Voight and Hugh Hewitt, and whoever was the moderator (in no...
OK, imho, Mitt lost because he was rino-cino and not all there.
I spent the last week of October speaking to thousands of Mitt Romney supporters in four "battleground" states: Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida and Virginia. I travelled with my Salem Radio Network colleagues Hugh Hewitt and Michael Medved, and the actor Jon Voight, one of the few Hollywood stars who is a politically outspoken conservative.
- Turn your deceased loved ones into diamonds? Jazz Shaw 34 minutes ago
- Too good to check: Dem House candidate supports convicted mobster Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Chris Matthews on his Obama interview: “He came to us. He came amongst us.” Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Georgia Congressional candidate spoofs Van Damme to bash ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Wow: Obama down 23 points among Latinos in 2013 Allahpundit 12 hours ago