Espiritus offered a unique perspective: “The Black, Youth and Latino ‘vote’ is being used [by the Chinese] for the outcome [of the] 2012 election. . . . Under Komrad Obama, America’s military will be emasculated,...
Jesus had a great ministry to the poor. What was it? It was preaching the Gospel to them and calling them to turn to God so that all that they were in need of could be added unto them. He preached "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all that you need to live will be added unto you." Love wants to deliver a person not keep them down. Only righteousness can deliver the poor and He knew that better than anyone. He came preaching the Gospel to the poor! The church was directed to remember the poor and take care of the widows. But, if an old widow was not living holy and serving the saints of God they were told not to help her. Also if a man did not serve God faithfully and work hard he was not to be given food.
My open letter to my black Christian friends, written out of respect and solidarity, generated an extremely high number of email responses. They ranged from commendation to condemnation, with one email informing me that neither “you nor I are going to alter prophecy, these things are foretold, we have to pray now GOD will get us out of here before masses get destroyed!”
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago