Espiritus offered a unique perspective: “The Black, Youth and Latino ‘vote’ is being used [by the Chinese] for the outcome [of the] 2012 election. . . . Under Komrad Obama, America’s military will be emasculated,...
Jesus loves the poor no doubt. Yet He never insinuated or taught anything that even remotely lines up with government socialism or any other ideology of the democratic party. There is a huge difference in loving the poor and hating the prosperous. I have not seen one add run by the democrats that show the plight of the poor or their involvement in helping them. I have never seen our current president mixing and mingling with the poor or wrapping his arms around them or giving his money to them. Our president does not stand for the poor but rather against the prosperous. His ideology does not center around the poor but rather around bringing the rich down and leveling the playing field. May God give us eyes to see the difference.
My open letter to my black Christian friends, written out of respect and solidarity, generated an extremely high number of email responses. They ranged from commendation to condemnation, with one email informing me that neither “you nor I are going to alter prophecy, these things are foretold, we have to pray now GOD will get us out of here before masses get destroyed!”
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 8 hours ago