Espiritus offered a unique perspective: “The Black, Youth and Latino ‘vote’ is being used [by the Chinese] for the outcome [of the] 2012 election. . . . Under Komrad Obama, America’s military will be emasculated,...
Jesus loves the poor no doubt. Yet He never insinuated or taught anything that even remotely lines up with government socialism or any other ideology of the democratic party. There is a huge difference in loving the poor and hating the prosperous. I have not seen one add run by the democrats that show the plight of the poor or their involvement in helping them. I have never seen our current president mixing and mingling with the poor or wrapping his arms around them or giving his money to them. Our president does not stand for the poor but rather against the prosperous. His ideology does not center around the poor but rather around bringing the rich down and leveling the playing field. May God give us eyes to see the difference.
My open letter to my black Christian friends, written out of respect and solidarity, generated an extremely high number of email responses. They ranged from commendation to condemnation, with one email informing me that neither “you nor I are going to alter prophecy, these things are foretold, we have to pray now GOD will get us out of here before masses get destroyed!”
- Susan Rice: I hope everyone realizes it’s going to take “many months” to train these Syrian rebels Allahpundit 51 mins ago
- The unbearable lightness of Hillary, 2016 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Great news: 36% of Americans can name all three branches of government Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- US Navy spying on private citizens? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Senate’s possible 2016 hopefuls gambling that ISIS war will be unpopular soon Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Biden to women’s conference: I miss Republicans like Bob Packwood Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago