Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
Fallacy of false dilemma.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago