I will be proud to vote for Mitt Romney tomorrow because I agree with Romney's plans to restore America's economic and military strength; his support for human life; and his understanding of what makes America great. In fact, I have long liked Mitt Romney (for amusement value, here's one of my blog posts about him from January, 2008!). For just about as long, I have distrusted Barack Obama's agenda, character, and plans for the country. I would vote for almost anyone (John McCain again, even!) just because I believe President Obama's impact on the country has been incredibly destructive in so many ways...
Romney is smarter than Obama, and he has a better-looking wife.
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 37 mins ago
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: The only technology that Americans really wanted from the future will soon be real Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obamacare users pitched for voter registration Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- New flier from Georgia Democrats: You must vote in November to … prevent another Ferguson Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The (still) shifting transcripts of the President’s remarks Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago