The Washington Times documents the long radical left history of the slogan "Forward" -- now adopted by the Obama campaign. Was the campaign aware of the slogan's radical associations? In other words, does the slogan just reflect an ignorance of history, or is it a "dog whistle" (as liberals love to term it) for the far left?
Or, just maybe, as the WaPo's Alexandra Petri speculates, the slogan reflects the fact that, so far, the "theme of the reelection effort has been Vaguely Creepy E-mails You Don't Want."
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago