Polls and reality are not always congruous. Fantasy has a liberal bias; in fact, liberalism IS fantasy.
Not surprisingly, Republicans are far more enthusiastic about this year's presidential election than Democrats are . . . and Democrats are far less enthusiastic than they were in 2004 and 2008.
This is good news, obviously, for the GOP. But it also means that Democrats from the President on down will be looking for any possible way to stoke voter enthusiasm. Given that so little positive energy can be generated by a President whose tenure is a failure by virtually every measure, they will realize that they have to goose enthusiasm (and thus turnout) by appealing to...
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago