Ed Schultz, MSNBC: "Now the Romney campaign wants President Obama to apologize for Stephanie Cutter's remarks, you heard earlier, we played on that conference call about Mitt Romney either being a liar or a potential felon. Will there be an apology?"
Ben LaBolt, Obama campaign press secretary: "There won't be. You know, Mitt Romney has been telling voters, since he ran for office in Massachusetts, that he left Bain in 1999. And the Boston Globe...
"PATRIOTIC" LIBERAL???? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAANHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA AAAHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEE HHHHEEEEE HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago