A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
And meanwhile, as Senator Graham asks these, "tough questions of Panetta," he quietly sneaks into a meeting with his cohort in glad-handing, Senator McCain to cut a back room deal with the very same President to grant amnesty to millions of illegals, half of whom could be from Muslim-America hating-countries so we can have a Benghazi like free for all killing spree in many major metropolitan areas right here in the good old united States of America. Then who gets to ask the questions?
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 17 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- It’s come to this: The War on Bacon is real Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- America in crisis: Should airline passengers be allowed to use “Knee Defender” to stop seats from reclining? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Mitt Romney: Sure, there’s a chance I’ll run again Allahpundit 12 hours ago