A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
And meanwhile, as Senator Graham asks these, "tough questions of Panetta," he quietly sneaks into a meeting with his cohort in glad-handing, Senator McCain to cut a back room deal with the very same President to grant amnesty to millions of illegals, half of whom could be from Muslim-America hating-countries so we can have a Benghazi like free for all killing spree in many major metropolitan areas right here in the good old united States of America. Then who gets to ask the questions?
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 24 minutes ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago