A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
And meanwhile, as Senator Graham asks these, "tough questions of Panetta," he quietly sneaks into a meeting with his cohort in glad-handing, Senator McCain to cut a back room deal with the very same President to grant amnesty to millions of illegals, half of whom could be from Muslim-America hating-countries so we can have a Benghazi like free for all killing spree in many major metropolitan areas right here in the good old united States of America. Then who gets to ask the questions?
- The GOP comes roaring back in Colorado Noah Rothman 30 mins ago
- WSJ: Obama will require military to get his personal approval for U.S. strikes in Syria Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Scotland goes to the polls on independence Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Chaffetz to DHS Secretary: Did you hear the one about the four suspected terrorists who tried to walk across the border? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- The left’s war on football Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Does the Left really reject Hillary? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago