How soon is that? I have been trying to get a response to that question from Justice Department spokeswoman Nanda Chitre for about a month, but she is not returning my calls. Meanwhile, the U.S. attorney's offices in Colorado and Washington decline to give any indication of how they will treat the state-licensed marijuana stores that are scheduled...
Well, skippy, you win the prize for lowest comprehension of the actual article. The quote was from a liberal nitwit, who voted in favor of legalization and then turned around and simply 'refused,' to believe the same government that imprisons people for possessing plants wouldn't engage in an 'arrest campaign.' I know what government is for. The Lord of Creation, who also made seed bearing plants like marijuana and said, "... they are good," also established government for the purpose of punishing EVIL and UPHOLDING good. The government of the united States does just the opposite. After all, legalization of murder, theft, and adultery can hardly be considered good. Unless of course, you're an idiot. And BTW, I was being ironic too.
Three months ago, voters in Colorado and Washington approved ballot initiatives aimed at legalizing the possession, production and distribution of marijuana. A month later, Attorney General Eric Holder said the Justice Department would settle on a response to this historic development "relatively soon."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 6 hours ago