How soon is that? I have been trying to get a response to that question from Justice Department spokeswoman Nanda Chitre for about a month, but she is not returning my calls. Meanwhile, the U.S. attorney's offices in Colorado and Washington decline to give any indication of how they will treat the state-licensed marijuana stores that are scheduled...
Well, skippy, you win the prize for lowest comprehension of the actual article. The quote was from a liberal nitwit, who voted in favor of legalization and then turned around and simply 'refused,' to believe the same government that imprisons people for possessing plants wouldn't engage in an 'arrest campaign.' I know what government is for. The Lord of Creation, who also made seed bearing plants like marijuana and said, "... they are good," also established government for the purpose of punishing EVIL and UPHOLDING good. The government of the united States does just the opposite. After all, legalization of murder, theft, and adultery can hardly be considered good. Unless of course, you're an idiot. And BTW, I was being ironic too.
Three months ago, voters in Colorado and Washington approved ballot initiatives aimed at legalizing the possession, production and distribution of marijuana. A month later, Attorney General Eric Holder said the Justice Department would settle on a response to this historic development "relatively soon."
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014