Now doggone it Emmet, you just don't get it do you? Unemployment stimulates the economy. Paying the health care expenses of 30 million uninsured 'Americans' (which hyphenated form we don't know) and heck god only knows how many "New" illegal now pardoned citizens; (I think the number is a mere 12 million) heck that will be 'deficit neutral' (sure it will) and we can just tax the beejeezus outta the rich so, "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE AT THIS POINT?" I tell ya, you non-progressives just don't understand that what's yours is mine and what's mine is mine and Obama is god and none of you right wing, nut -job clingers needs a gun. Sheesh- bunch of paranoid whacked out freaks. Just shut up and give the government your money. Duty calls!
Guatemala -- Where is that, you ask? Generally this column comes to you from Washington, D.C. or New York City. Occasionally it comes from London or Paris. Today it carries the dateline of a seaport in Guatemala, and if it were written a day ago or two days hence it would carry the dateline of Belize. It is freezing up north. The inclement weather has driven me to tropical parts. Global warming sounds more and more agreeable to me and, frankly, if you have your wits about you, to you, too. The frozen remains of palm trees have supposedly been found...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 59 minutes ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago