Now doggone it Emmet, you just don't get it do you? Unemployment stimulates the economy. Paying the health care expenses of 30 million uninsured 'Americans' (which hyphenated form we don't know) and heck god only knows how many "New" illegal now pardoned citizens; (I think the number is a mere 12 million) heck that will be 'deficit neutral' (sure it will) and we can just tax the beejeezus outta the rich so, "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE AT THIS POINT?" I tell ya, you non-progressives just don't understand that what's yours is mine and what's mine is mine and Obama is god and none of you right wing, nut -job clingers needs a gun. Sheesh- bunch of paranoid whacked out freaks. Just shut up and give the government your money. Duty calls!
Guatemala -- Where is that, you ask? Generally this column comes to you from Washington, D.C. or New York City. Occasionally it comes from London or Paris. Today it carries the dateline of a seaport in Guatemala, and if it were written a day ago or two days hence it would carry the dateline of Belize. It is freezing up north. The inclement weather has driven me to tropical parts. Global warming sounds more and more agreeable to me and, frankly, if you have your wits about you, to you, too. The frozen remains of palm trees have supposedly been found...
- Great news: Homeland Security can’t find 6,000 foreign nationals in US Ed Morrissey 20 mins ago
- Did US kill Al-Shabaab leader responsible for Kenya mall massacre? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CDC Director: Ebola in Africa now an ‘epidemic,’ ‘completely out of control’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: UK takes steps to keep British jihadists from returning Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago