Now doggone it Emmet, you just don't get it do you? Unemployment stimulates the economy. Paying the health care expenses of 30 million uninsured 'Americans' (which hyphenated form we don't know) and heck god only knows how many "New" illegal now pardoned citizens; (I think the number is a mere 12 million) heck that will be 'deficit neutral' (sure it will) and we can just tax the beejeezus outta the rich so, "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE AT THIS POINT?" I tell ya, you non-progressives just don't understand that what's yours is mine and what's mine is mine and Obama is god and none of you right wing, nut -job clingers needs a gun. Sheesh- bunch of paranoid whacked out freaks. Just shut up and give the government your money. Duty calls!
Guatemala -- Where is that, you ask? Generally this column comes to you from Washington, D.C. or New York City. Occasionally it comes from London or Paris. Today it carries the dateline of a seaport in Guatemala, and if it were written a day ago or two days hence it would carry the dateline of Belize. It is freezing up north. The inclement weather has driven me to tropical parts. Global warming sounds more and more agreeable to me and, frankly, if you have your wits about you, to you, too. The frozen remains of palm trees have supposedly been found...
- Marquette poll: Walker now leads outside the margin of error, tops 50 percent support Guy Benson 45 mins ago
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Wow: WH says it learned about the Secret Service’s security breach in the CDC elevator … yesterday Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Paul Ryan: I’m not running for president if Mitt Romney runs Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Breaking: Pierson resigns Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- WH to reporters: Don’t talk to people attending Mary Burke rally Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago