Now doggone it Emmet, you just don't get it do you? Unemployment stimulates the economy. Paying the health care expenses of 30 million uninsured 'Americans' (which hyphenated form we don't know) and heck god only knows how many "New" illegal now pardoned citizens; (I think the number is a mere 12 million) heck that will be 'deficit neutral' (sure it will) and we can just tax the beejeezus outta the rich so, "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE AT THIS POINT?" I tell ya, you non-progressives just don't understand that what's yours is mine and what's mine is mine and Obama is god and none of you right wing, nut -job clingers needs a gun. Sheesh- bunch of paranoid whacked out freaks. Just shut up and give the government your money. Duty calls!
Guatemala -- Where is that, you ask? Generally this column comes to you from Washington, D.C. or New York City. Occasionally it comes from London or Paris. Today it carries the dateline of a seaport in Guatemala, and if it were written a day ago or two days hence it would carry the dateline of Belize. It is freezing up north. The inclement weather has driven me to tropical parts. Global warming sounds more and more agreeable to me and, frankly, if you have your wits about you, to you, too. The frozen remains of palm trees have supposedly been found...
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 8 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 10 hours ago