Now doggone it Emmet, you just don't get it do you? Unemployment stimulates the economy. Paying the health care expenses of 30 million uninsured 'Americans' (which hyphenated form we don't know) and heck god only knows how many "New" illegal now pardoned citizens; (I think the number is a mere 12 million) heck that will be 'deficit neutral' (sure it will) and we can just tax the beejeezus outta the rich so, "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE AT THIS POINT?" I tell ya, you non-progressives just don't understand that what's yours is mine and what's mine is mine and Obama is god and none of you right wing, nut -job clingers needs a gun. Sheesh- bunch of paranoid whacked out freaks. Just shut up and give the government your money. Duty calls!
Guatemala -- Where is that, you ask? Generally this column comes to you from Washington, D.C. or New York City. Occasionally it comes from London or Paris. Today it carries the dateline of a seaport in Guatemala, and if it were written a day ago or two days hence it would carry the dateline of Belize. It is freezing up north. The inclement weather has driven me to tropical parts. Global warming sounds more and more agreeable to me and, frankly, if you have your wits about you, to you, too. The frozen remains of palm trees have supposedly been found...
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago