Murray, the No. 4 Democrat in leadership, made no promises Democrats would pass a budget with her at the helm, but she said she’s never turned down a job because it was too tough. “We are deep in discussion about what we need to do from now until the end of the year. That will totally determine our path forward. As I’ve said repeatedly, we’ve got to have a balanced approach. This election was about that: Our president ran on it, our numerous Senate candidates said...
In response to:
I remember a conversation with a self-described Tea Party 'princess' last year. She stated that she was a strict constitutionalist and had a fervor for the Founding Fathers original intentions for this great country of the United States of America. I asked her what she thought of Obama scrapping the notion of the United States building a missile defense for the European Union. She emphatically stated, "Obama stabbed our Polish and Czech allies in the back!!" How many goodly conservatives here think any of our Founding Fathers ever envisioned an alliance with the Polish or Czech peoples?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago