To kick off the yearlong protest festivities, the Wisconsin Education Association Council led a massive "sickout" of educators and other government school personnel. The coordinated truancy action -- tantamount to an illegal strike -- cost taxpayers an estimated $6 million. Left-wing doctors assisted the campaign by supplying fake medical excuse notes to teachers who ditched...
In response to:
It's all there, How A-Jackson fought back a Cntrl bank, They tried to take him out, The cntrl bank was closd, 87 yrs latr they scamed us again ! Federal Reserve Bank, We're being so misld, lied to, distrcted with so mny entrtanmnt-convnence-related servcs, prdcts, latest frn-made cars, tv's, port-msc-phns, on, on, on while the Fed-Resrv covertly-legally-swindles the bulk of our GNP's output-value in cash ! Read how A-Jackson handled them, he said to the Cntrl Bnkrs in 1833: “You are a den of vipers, thieves. by the Eternal G-d, I intend to and will rout you out !” Jan 8, 1935 - Bnkng dynsties watch in dismay as Pres-A-J Pays Off The Entire Natl Debt, Only Time In Us Histry. US txpayrs spard-burdn-payng-bnd-%-debt to Cntrl-Bnkrs !
They really outdid themselves. In Wisconsin and across the nation, public school employee unions spared no kiddie human shields in their battle against GOP Gov. Scott Walker's budget and pension reforms. Students were the first and last casualties of the ruthless Big Labor war against fiscal discipline.
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 26 mins ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 12 hours ago