To kick off the yearlong protest festivities, the Wisconsin Education Association Council led a massive "sickout" of educators and other government school personnel. The coordinated truancy action -- tantamount to an illegal strike -- cost taxpayers an estimated $6 million. Left-wing doctors assisted the campaign by supplying fake medical excuse notes to teachers who ditched...
In response to:
It's all there, How A-Jackson fought back a Cntrl bank, They tried to take him out, The cntrl bank was closd, 87 yrs latr they scamed us again ! Federal Reserve Bank, We're being so misld, lied to, distrcted with so mny entrtanmnt-convnence-related servcs, prdcts, latest frn-made cars, tv's, port-msc-phns, on, on, on while the Fed-Resrv covertly-legally-swindles the bulk of our GNP's output-value in cash ! Read how A-Jackson handled them, he said to the Cntrl Bnkrs in 1833: “You are a den of vipers, thieves. by the Eternal G-d, I intend to and will rout you out !” Jan 8, 1935 - Bnkng dynsties watch in dismay as Pres-A-J Pays Off The Entire Natl Debt, Only Time In Us Histry. US txpayrs spard-burdn-payng-bnd-%-debt to Cntrl-Bnkrs !
They really outdid themselves. In Wisconsin and across the nation, public school employee unions spared no kiddie human shields in their battle against GOP Gov. Scott Walker's budget and pension reforms. Students were the first and last casualties of the ruthless Big Labor war against fiscal discipline.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago