To kick off the yearlong protest festivities, the Wisconsin Education Association Council led a massive "sickout" of educators and other government school personnel. The coordinated truancy action -- tantamount to an illegal strike -- cost taxpayers an estimated $6 million. Left-wing doctors assisted the campaign by supplying fake medical excuse notes to teachers who ditched...
In response to:
remains an important date to Cmnsts, Anrchsts, Sclsts, Prgrsvs. July 4, 1776 - Written by Thomas Jefferson, signed by 56 American patriots, the Decl-Indp breaks the colonies away from Britain, sets forth the ideal that govts exist to protect, serve the people, not to control them. America’s founders believe that rights come from G-d, not govt. Liberty, prsprty follow when govt is restricted in size, pwr. Dcntrlzd, lmtd govt, G-d-given rights, a moral fndtn, solid debt-free crncy, respect for private prprty rights, minml-txtn, reprsnt the opst of what the Illuminati, the latter day Frnc, Marxist revoltnrs advocate. The most well-known lines of the Decl-Indp sum up what America is all about: "We hold these truths to be self-evident ...
They really outdid themselves. In Wisconsin and across the nation, public school employee unions spared no kiddie human shields in their battle against GOP Gov. Scott Walker's budget and pension reforms. Students were the first and last casualties of the ruthless Big Labor war against fiscal discipline.
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Dem donors demand discount for Obama dinners? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Months later, ObamaCare exchanges still aren’t working properly Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago