To kick off the yearlong protest festivities, the Wisconsin Education Association Council led a massive "sickout" of educators and other government school personnel. The coordinated truancy action -- tantamount to an illegal strike -- cost taxpayers an estimated $6 million. Left-wing doctors assisted the campaign by supplying fake medical excuse notes to teachers who ditched...
In response to:
remains an important date to Cmnsts, Anrchsts, Sclsts, Prgrsvs. July 4, 1776 - Written by Thomas Jefferson, signed by 56 American patriots, the Decl-Indp breaks the colonies away from Britain, sets forth the ideal that govts exist to protect, serve the people, not to control them. America’s founders believe that rights come from G-d, not govt. Liberty, prsprty follow when govt is restricted in size, pwr. Dcntrlzd, lmtd govt, G-d-given rights, a moral fndtn, solid debt-free crncy, respect for private prprty rights, minml-txtn, reprsnt the opst of what the Illuminati, the latter day Frnc, Marxist revoltnrs advocate. The most well-known lines of the Decl-Indp sum up what America is all about: "We hold these truths to be self-evident ...
They really outdid themselves. In Wisconsin and across the nation, public school employee unions spared no kiddie human shields in their battle against GOP Gov. Scott Walker's budget and pension reforms. Students were the first and last casualties of the ruthless Big Labor war against fiscal discipline.
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 18 minutes ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago