Suppose I saw an elderly woman painfully huddled on a heating grate in the dead of winter. She's hungry and in...
carried out by manipulated fanatics, are yet to come. Jackson Wins The Central Bank Of America Is Ended ! 1836 - Biddle’s effort to keep the Central Bank alive fails as the charter expires. When asked in later years about what he believed was his most important accomplishment, Jackson replied: ‘I ended the Bank.” The privately owned bank will go out of business completely in 1841. Biddle is arrested for fraud, but later acquitted. Jackson’s heroism set the bankers efforts back many years. It will be 87 more years before the faudulent monster of central banking resurfaces in America under the name: “The Federal Reserve System.” Writer and Future Uk Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli Uses "Fiction" To Describe The Rothschild Conspiracy
Benjamin Franklin, statesman and signer of our Declaration of Independence, said: "Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters." John Adams, another signer, echoed a similar statement: "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." Are today's Americans virtuous and moral, or have we become corrupt and vicious? Let's think it through with a few questions.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 5 hours ago