How many times of this do we have to put up with? Some pundits are writing the equivalanet of saying, "We've got 'em where we want them, now." Tell me again why I should support the Republican party? After voting Republican for 38 years, I'm done. Even my Republican mayor spends money like it grows on trees. I am not only awake to the double tongued Republicans. I've been that a long time. I finally won't take it anymore. Libertarians, here I come.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Will gun control sink Connecticut’s Democratic governor? Noah Rothman 29 mins ago
- The Democrats have a fee-vah and the only prescription is a new government shutdown Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Should childhood be prisonhood? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Great news: You’re paying for a 1 year experiment to find out if the universe is a hologram Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Feminists oppose anti-date rape drug technology Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Poroshenko declares new Russian “invasion” as rebels open new front Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago