No even a link to Boozman's comments? The Republicans made a promise in 2010 conditioned on them getting elected, then. They got elected. Time to pay the piper. They've spent 3 years dodging; finding every reason to put off the payment. Now they want us to re-up, elect more of them, they say, and we can still deliver on that promise. Sorry, Charlie. We delivered. Now you must deliver also or else.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Hm: Days before the election, trouble in the Northeast for Democrats Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Politico: ObamaCare still not a boon for Democrats at the polls Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Mitch McConnell’s office: On second thought, he’s willing to try to repeal ObamaCare with just 51 votes Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Fatah calls for ‘Day of Rage’ in Jerusalem Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Great new media meme: Big win for GOP will fracture the party Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago