Florida's legal argument against Obamacare rested specifically on the Medicaid expansion, arguing that the federal government's threat to withhold all federal funding if a state did not participate in the expansion was an unlawful condition of the law. Governor Scott and Flordia won their case against the...
I will start calling this the human shield, terrorist tactic. It is a game twice as old as I am, played well by socialists against a political order steeped in pragmatism, nearly devoid of the principles that formed our style of government. That makes it an easy game. Republicans are the pragmatists in this game; very little, true, principled action can be expected of them. If anyone wants to know what the terrorist that use human shields in our government think and really care about those humans they use, insist that they put social security and medicare tax receipts in a lock box. Watch them dump those "precious" humans that the previous second were being used as shields to advance socialism.
Florida Governor Rick Scott today announced that he'd be participating in the federal expansion of Medicaid that was included in Obamacare. Rick Scott's administration was one of the original states to sue the Obama Administration in the wake of Obamacare, arguing that key provisions of the law were unconstitutional impositions on the states.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 35 minutes ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 4 hours ago