The American left and our "objective" journalists -- same thing, I know -- are not helping the nation balance its budget. As usual, these partisan hacks are obsessed with tearing the Republican coalition apart,...
Brent, you're a crybaby. All you're worried about is how the MSM is going to convince the rest of the country that the medicine the Rs are prescribing is bad for us. Well, if that was the way we took our medicine most of us would be dead by now. If Rs have any serious convictions about their methods of governing they should also have the fortitude to carry them out with the confidence that things will improve in time and scope so that the country will see it was good for them. Its a long run game we try to play but you're only worried about "feelings". Buck up, man.
The conventional wisdom has emerged that in order to avoid the so-called "fiscal cliff," politicians in Washington must agree to some method of tax increases ("revenue") -- which will be real, even if low taxes are not the cause of our ills -- alongside some kind of promise of spending restraint on entitlement programs, which is our problem, and which no one believes Washington will restrain.
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 11 mins ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago